Job Title: MARKETING COORDINATOR
Location: Portland Maine
Direct Report: VP Residential Brokerage Division
LandVest, Inc provides brokerage, consulting and management services for their clients nationally. LVI is a privately held company that’s been in business for 50 years. As LVI moves forward we are looking for energetic, intelligent staff motivated to support and guide the company forward in the most progressive, profitable manner.
This position closely assists several real estate brokers. The Marketing Coordinator requires assertion and initiative, abundant energy, and minimal supervision. The successful candidate will have the capacity to think for oneself, be extremely organized and take responsibility for decision-making and operate with a high degree of independence. Ability to deal with pressure at the busy times of the year (spring and fall) is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (confidence when dealing with property owners, fiduciaries, and trustees).
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, anticipating the next steps while keeping attention to detail.
- Ability to see the big picture while executing at a detailed level.
- Ability to manage real estate databases. Knowledge of Facebook and LinkedIn and other social media sites a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Suite products required, including other general technology platforms
- High-level proofreading skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies in partnership with the brokerage team for their region and property.
- Prepare correspondence, listing agreements, marketing data sheets, client reports for the brokers.
- Track the progression of a project from listing to close, keeping the team abreast of necessary next steps and changes.
- Coordinate with in-house Marketing Operations Department (MOD), Broker, and Client to facilitate the creation of Advertising and Marketing materials including: design and placement of print and online advertisements, design and printing of branded materials including direct mail and property collateral (property profiles, announcements, invitations, banners…) and photo color correction.
- Create content for LandVest’s blog and social media sites, focusing on your region and brokers, also including listings from other LandVest offices.
- Complete various marketing, brokerage and administrative tasks and projects by deadline
- Manage broker’s biographies, sold lists and current listings on LandVest, MLS, and various other sites such as Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com.
- Create newsletters, email announcements and targeted mailings with brokers and MOD.
- Site visits to properties to conduct text gathering, measuring, coordination of photography shoot, preparation and writing of brochures, advertising text and blogs for properties.
- Assist brokers in coordination of showings for properties
- Other sundry Office Management responsibilities, as needed.
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary commensurate with experience, augmented with commission.
- A robust benefits package offered all full-time employees including health, dental, employer contributed 401k, and generous holiday and paid time off program
- Regular office hours, some flexibility around scheduling
Send a letter of interest and resume to Sophie at email@example.com.
Position Announcement: STAFF FORESTER - Concord, New Hampshire
LandVest is looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial, and dedicated professional for a Staff Forester position to serve our clients in southern New England. The position can also include working to assist on other project work within the Division. Initially, the position involves primarily field work focused on inventory and harvest operations. As the candidate gains or demonstrates experience, responsibilities will grow to include preparing forest management plans and maintaining existing client relationships. Generating new business is an important aspect of the position in order to grow our business presence in the region. LandVest provides incentives for the development of new clients and projects. Near-term advancement opportunities, including a managerial & leadership position, are very possible.
The position is stationed out of our Concord office with administrative support available here. The location of staff’s domicile will be important to minimize travel due to the wide region served by the Concord office. Occasional overnight and multi-night travel will also be necessary. Candidates should possess, or be willing to acquire, forestry licenses where required.
LandVest is celebrating its 50th year of providing industry-leading consulting forestry services to its diverse clientele. Our staff is provided direction and guidance to always look ahead, use the most advanced forest science and bring about the finest long-term stewardship of our client’s forest resources as we work to meet their objectives of ownership. The staff consult on properties of varying sizes, timber types and varied ownership objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operations: Field work involving planning and laying out of harvest units, marking timber, inspecting active harvest operations and closeout, maintaining timber sale records, collecting GPS data.
- Inventory: Collecting field data, following LandVest cruise protocols, and preparing cruise reports.
- Other Field Work: Boundary work, road and trail layout and other assigned field tasks.
- Office: Management plan development, project administration, data analysis
- Other: We are active in certification programs. LandVest is a Group Certified manager under FSC® certificate C120428 covering over +/- 100,00 acres. Successful candidate will be trained to implement LandVest’s Operations Manual and Practices and Protocols that comply with certification and our company standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Forestry from an SAF accredited program.
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written.
- Must be willing to work strenuous days, occasional weekends, outdoors year-round in all weather conditions.
- Operations related field experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to implement mixed northern hardwood and oak-pine-hemlock silviculture, planning and supervision of harvest operations and cruising and inventory skills.
- Good computer skills in most elements of Microsoft Office; GPS and introductory GIS skills.
- Reliable 4WD vehicle.
Pay and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and demonstrated skills.
- Benefits include medical, dental, 401K, paid vacation, sick and personal leave.
- Incentives paid for generating new work and meeting budgets (profit sharing).
- Expense and mileage reimbursement. Annual stipend for personal vehicle use with appropriate gear.
- If interested and qualified, please email a cover letter and resume to: Bob Bradbury, Timberland Region Manager, Concord Office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: FOREST TECHNICIAN
Are you ready to start your forestry career with a nationwide leader in forest management and timberland marketing? Then, we want to talk to you.
LandVest is looking for an energetic and dedicated individual for a Forest Technician position for its growing business in our Kane, PA Regional Office. The position will primarily involve field work focusing on timber marking, forest inventory and forest operations. LandVest offers the opportunity to work with an experienced and well-respected staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timber Marking: Implementation of silvicultural prescriptions through marking and tallying & sale layout
- Inventory: Overstory and understory data collection using a variety of inventory methods including point sample and fixed radius.
- Other Field Duties: Reconnaissance of potential harvest units, layout of herbicide treatment areas, inspection of active harvest operations, maintenance of records pertaining to timber sale operations, boundary line maintenance, and GPS data collection.
- Office: Time will be limited as this is a primary field position.
What you need:
- Associates degree in Forestry, BS candidates accepted as well
- Passion for the forestry profession • Strong work ethic and dedication
- Open mind and readiness to learn from experienced foresters
- Willingness to travel occasionally across the northeast and mid-Atlantic regions
- Reliable 4WD vehicle
LandVest will provide:
- A stable organization celebrating 50 years in business
- A positive work environment
- The opportunity to build upon your education and hone your forestry skills
- Competitive salary, paid time off, benefits & incentives
- Expense & mileage reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Respond with a letter of interest and resume to:
Michael K. Hovatter
PO Box 776
Kane, PA 16735